Awards & Recognition
WOH HUP (PRIVATE) LIMITED
- BCA Green & Gracious Builder Award
- BCA Built Environment Leadership Award
- People Developer (PD)
- International Federation of Asian & Western Pacific Contractors' Associations (IFAWPCA)
- BCA Green Mark Awards
- BCA Best Buildable Design Awards
- BCA Construction Excellence Awards
- BCA ISO 9001/ISO 14001/OHSMS 18001 and Best Practice Awards
- Safety Awards
- CONQUAS Certificates
LEE KIM TAH HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Received the Construction Industry Development Board’s Award for "Construction Excellence 1995” for Rasa Sentosa Beach Resort Project (Commercial Building Category) under a JV participation.
- Awarded the “Best Buildable Design 1992” (Residential Buildings > 200 Units Category) by the Construction Industry Development Board for Pasir Ris N1C6.
- Awarded the “Construction Excellence 1991” – Lilac Park by the Construction Industry Development Board under Residential Buildings (below $1,000/sq m).
- Awarded the “Construction Quality Assessment Certificate 1991” and achieved a CONQUAS score of 80.8 points for Architectural Works –Lilac Park Project by Construction Industry Development Board
- “Certificate of Merit for Construction Excellence 1989” awarded by Construction Industry Development Board under the category (Residential Building – below $1,000/sq m) Geylang West C1 Project.
- “Accident-Free Award” for Pasir Ris N4C1 and N1C6 projects from Ministry of Labour in 1988/1989.
- “Construction Excellence 1988" awarded by Construction Industry Development Board under category (Residential Buildings – above $750/sq m) Nims Garden Project.
- Gold Award for “Most Safety-Conscious Worksite” in 1984 and 1985 jointly organised by Ministry of Labour, Housing and Development Board, National Productivity Board, Construction Industry Development Board and Singapore Contractors Association Ltd.
- Gold Award for “Most Productive Worksite” 1983 and 1985 organised by Singapore Contractors Association Ltd and HDB.
- Gold Award from The International Federation of Asian and Western Pacific Contractors Association (1978) for “Excellence in Construction Performance and Contribution” to the development of construction technology and management.